Standard Facebook Giveaway Terms & Conditions by Mightyfine Websites.
- a) By participating in a “Theshoeshop.co.uk” – Mightyfine Websites Limited Competition, you fully agree and accept the Mightyfine Websites Limited standard Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions as well as any individual terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- b) Mightyfine Websites Limited Facebook competitions and giveaways are open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of Mightyfine Websites Limited and employees of companies involved in the competition/prize draw and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition/prize draw.
- c) To enter Twitter giveaways, entrants must have access to the internet and have a Twitter account. Entrants must follow @eccoshoeshop to be eligible for Theshoeshop.co.uk Twitter competitions.
- d) To enter Facebook giveaways, entrants must have access to the internet and have a Facebook account. Entrants must ‘like’ Theshoeshop.co.uk on Facebook to be eligible for Theshoeshop.co.uk Facebook competitions.
- e) The winner or winners will be drawn at random. Entries are only valid if completed correctly in accordance with the specific competition Terms and Conditions.
- f) Only one entry permitted per person.
- g) No purchase necessary, unless otherwise stated.
- h) Competition closes when stated for the individual giveaway. Entries received after closure will not be counted.
- i) The winner will be notified first through a private message, then the winner’s name (at theshoeshop.co.uk’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Theshoeshop.co.uk’s Facebook page and/or Twitter account.
- j) In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide theshoeshop.co.uk with their full name, email address, UK address and phone number.
- k) All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- l) No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- m) When dates for claiming the prize are specified, they cannot be altered and by entering date-related competitions theshoeshop.co.uk and Mightyfine Websites Limited or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
- n) Failure to acknowledge receipt of their win, or provide full name and UK address, within 24 hours of receiving notice from Mightyfine Websites Limited or theshoeshop.co.uk (or within claim period if specifically stated) will invalidate the winner.
- o) Mightyfine Websites Limited/theshoeshop.co.uk will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries and Mightyfine Websites Limited/theshoeshop.co.uk does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- p) In the event that Mightyfine Websites Limited/theshoeshop.co.uk believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- q) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Mightyfine Websites Limited/theshoeshop.co.uk reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice.